Full course description
Welcome to the Mobile Health Unit Community Health Education Resource Module.
These modules are designed to support you in your health and wellness journey. Information is organized by topic and should be easily accessible from a laptop or through the canvas mobile phone app.
- Understand Comorbidity
- Understand Type II Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
- Understand Hypertension (HTN)
- Understand Heart Disease and High Cholesterol
- Understand the results of health screening assessments.
- Understand the connection between comorbidity and adverse clinical outcomes.
- Access to educational content and regional resources.
- The connection between comorbidities and Covid-19 infection adverse outcomes.
- Heart Disease
- Hypertension, High Blood Pressure
- Specific Resource Topics:
- Vaccine Resources
- MU Extension Resources
- Insurance, MO Health Resources
- Missouri Resources
- Food, Utility, and Work
- Regional Resource Guides (By County)
Health Disparities Project, Community Health Engagement and Outreach
Mobile Health Unit Clients
University of Missouri Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you have a disability and need accommodations in connection with participation in an educational program or you need materials in an alternate format, please notify your instructor as soon as possible so that necessary arrangements can be made.